Only damaged or defective products are eligible for return, and the request must be made within two days of receiving the product by contacting customer service. The customer must return such product(s) within 7 (seven) working days of receiving them, provided that they are returned in a saleable condition with the price and information tags intact, the original folds and packaging preserved, and they are returned undamaged/unused.
- To begin the process of returning products purchased on the website in accordance with the 7 (seven) working day return policy, the customer must contact the customer service desk by email or phone within two days of receiving the merchandise. Regardless of anything else is said in this policy, no customer requests for returns of products purchased on the Website will be considered unless they are made within two days of receiving the product.
- According to APCO’s return policy, damages caused by incorrect product care and usage may be voidable.
- The quality check team assigned to APCO will inspect and check any replacement products offered on the Website.
- APCO has outlined the following procedure for a hassle-free return
- The customer must raise the request by contacting our customer care at +919000551578 or write to us at email@example.com explaining the issue along with an image of the product.
- Following APCO’s acceptance of the return request, the customer must immediately courier the product to the designated address: within 7 (seven) working days of receiving the product (date of delivery). Any subsequent requests for return will be refused.
- In accordance with the aforementioned procedure, the customer must write his/her name, order number, and mobile number on the top of the packaging in which the product is couriered. When sending the product to APCO via a designated courier, the customer must include the original receipt/invoice.
- If the Customer has any questions, he or she should contact APCO at +919000551578 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the Customer chooses to send us an email, it must include detailed information about the defects/complaints with the product that was delivered to you. Please keep in mind that APCO will inspect the returned products for all such defects/variations based on the Customer’s e-mails.
In the event that the product is received from the customer in the manner described above, APCO will decide whether to issue a credit note/voucher that can be redeemed against any other future purchase on the Website, or to offer an alternative product (at a price equal to or less than the price at which the product intended to be returned was sold); or to reject such a request for return. Furthermore, the customer is responsible for the courier charges incurred by APCO while implementing the 7 (seven) day return policy.
If APCO, in its sole discretion, determines that the product is ineligible for return after receiving it in the manner described above, APCO will contact such customer via his/her registered email-ID or phone number with further instructions. If APCO decides to return the product to such a customer, the customer is responsible for all courier charges.
DEFECTIVE OR FAULTY PRODUCT:
If the customer receives a product in packaging that appears to have been tampered with, is damaged, or is in an unsealed condition, the customer should refuse the product. Customers are advised to contact APCO immediately at email@example.com & sms or call +919000551578.
After APCO determines, in its sole discretion, that the product was not damaged by the Customer’s actions and after inspecting the product for signs of use, APCO will either issue a credit note or exchange/replace the product.
COLOR, HANDWORK, SPECIFICATIONS & DESCRIPTION:
The product details or specifications (weight, colour, handwork, size, etc.) mentioned on the APCO website are only estimates. Any return request based on these characteristics will be denied.
The client must be aware of The product description is left up to the aspirations of the handloom weavers and the creative freedom of content writers. As a result, a product will not be considered for return or replacement solely on the basis of a violation of the Content Description – Short or Long Description.
When placing an order, the customer should keep in mind that minor colour variations can occur for a variety of reasons. APCO makes every effort to reproduce the exact colour of the product on your screen, as seen on the customer’s monitor. Variation may also be felt as a result of the use of various resolutions, monitors, video cards, operating systems, and internet browsers. Garments also have a tendency to reflect different colours under different lighting conditions. Shade variation of 10% is considered normal.
Once an order has been processed or approved by APCO, the customer may not be able to cancel it. If the Customer wishes to cancel any purchase order placed on the Website before it has been approved, he/she must immediately email APCO with the Order Number in the subject line (CANCEL) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item has already been approved, the cancellation request will be dismissed.
APCO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the form of refund, i.e. credit note or order of exchange that will be provided to the Customer. Furthermore, APCO would make every effort to process the Customer’s refund within 7 (seven) working days of receiving the product from the Customer. Customers can contact APCO at email@example.com for more information in this regard.
In the event of a disagreement regarding any cancellation, refund, or return under this Policy, the Customer should contact APCO at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in such a case, APCO’s decision is final and binding.
- In any case, APCO’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product in question.
- Customers with questions about this Policy should contact APCO at email@example.com or call +919000551578.
At APCO, we strive to deliver your order as soon as possible within the time frame specified. We maintain the highest quality and safety standards throughout the entire process, from processing to packaging to shipping. Please take the time to thoroughly read and comprehend our policy.
All orders within India qualify for free shipping.
We provide free international shipping on orders exceeding INR 35,000/-.
International orders of less than INR 35,000/- will be charged INR 3,000/-.
- Where applicable, shipping charges are based on basket size. In cases where the basket size becomes excessively large, we levy a small fee as oversized packaging charges in order to accommodate and safely deliver all of the items ordered.
- Shipping timelines for orders within India are regulated by the state government and are subject to delay if a lockdown is in place.
- Please be aware that the estimated delivery dates are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control. We will do our best to track your order and keep you updated, but we will not be held liable for any delays.
- For international couriers, any additional charges (customs) will be levied based on the country of delivery, and the shipping charges will be reflected on our website’s checkout page.
- VAT/Import Duties/Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer and must be paid at the time of delivery to our courier partner for international customers. These taxes will be added to the product/order price you pay. These fees are uncontrollable because they vary from country to country based on local rules and regulations.
- Customs fees may apply if the order is delivered outside of India. Customers will be responsible for customs fees in such cases.
- To ensure a smooth and efficient delivery process, please provide us with your full address, PIN code, primary and alternate contact numbers at the time of order.
- We will not be held liable for the incorrect address provided, and no refunds will be given to the buyer if the products are not delivered on time.
- Domestic couriers can take 5 to 10 working days from the date of order receipt to the actual delivery date, while international couriers can take 8 to 12 working days.
- Orders with pico/blouse service take additional 5 to 7 working days to process.
- Please contact us if you need any products delivered on a specific date. We will make every effort to deliver on the requested date, and a tracking number will be provided at the time of shipment.
- To ensure that your order arrives on time and in good condition, we only use the most dependable courier services to deliver the product to your location
- Once the product is ready for delivery, the tracking information and carrier information will be emailed to you.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on clearance sale orders.
- If you order multiple products, we will usually combine them in a single box before shipping. If you need them packaged separately, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number. There may be an additional charge for packaging and shipping the products in individual boxes.
- We have multiple quality checkpoints throughout our packaging and shipping process to ensure that the products arrive in perfect condition. If you notice that the package has been damaged or tampered with, please do not accept it from the delivery personnel. Please notify us as soon as possible via email, along with images of the damaged packaging.
- If your order contains a gift and you would like us to include a note with it, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the message.
- If you require any assistance or have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to walk you through the process and help you resolve your problems.