APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) brings you a fancy Madhavaram saree with beautiful designs. Madhavaram sarees are handwoven by the local weavers of Kadapa district in Andhra Pradesh. Handwoven using the best silk yarns, these sarees display rich pattu borders and jacquard pallus. Finely spun cotton yarns of 80s and 100s count are used to create this beautiful collection of sarees. Mainly displaying bright and dark shades, these sarees with their ethnic motifs create a wonderfully elegant and regal look, making it the perfect choice to wear for any occasion.
APCO is a government organisation and is the apex handloom society for Andhra Pradesh. The APCO enterprise provides assistance to the handloom weavers of the state – a vital cottage industry that has deep-rooted cultural heritage. The organisation aims to provide a level playing field to the weavers and enables them to become empowered and self-sufficient.
• TRADITIONAL MADHAVARM – APCO Traditional Madhavarm Sarees are brought to you by the local handloom weavers of Kadapa who weave these exquisite collections of Madhavaram sarees with the latest designs.
• WEAVE STYLE: The artisans use fine cotton to produce soft and durable sarees in 80s count and the jacquard weave technique is used to create rich zari work on the pallu. The combination of the contrast pallu and the ornate zari work gives the saree an elegant look.
• HANDLOOM AUTHENTICATED – APCO offers authentic Handlooms from the far corners of Andhra Pradesh. All products are handmade by the traditional weaving families of the state. These products showcase the ‘Handloom mark’ introduced by The Ministry of Textile, Government of India and it legitimises the authenticity of the handlooms.
• PURE COTTON SAREE – The cotton saree is made from fine cotton to provide you with the best and genuine fabric. Made with the best cotton available in the country, it portrays elegance and sophistication when draped.
• PERFECT FOR ANY FESTIVE OCCASION– These handloom sarees can be worn for any social gathering or formal events. An impeccable gift option, these Handloom sarees can be gifted to your loved ones for any festive occasion like Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Diwali, Christmas etc.
• APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) is a cooperative of traditional handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Under the control of Department of Handlooms and Textiles of Government of Andhra Pradesh, APCO sources fine sarees from the handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.