DARK MAROON BANDAR COTTON BUTTA SAREE
|Product Width||114 cm|
Out of stock
APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) brings you a beautiful Bandar saree with rich zari and thread butta. Handwoven using extremely fine cotton yarn by the weavers of Machilipatnam, most Bandar sarees display dobby pattu borders and cotton butta. The colours vary from gorgeous pastel shades to striking dark shades to suit the taste of both urban and rural women. With the latest designs, these sarees of 5.4m length can be worn as daily wear or for any casual event.
APCO is a government organisation and is the apex handloom society for Andhra Pradesh. The APCO enterprise provides assistance to the handloom weavers of the state – a vital cottage industry that has deep-rooted cultural heritage. The organisation aims to provide a level playing field to the weavers and enables them to become empowered and self-sufficient.
All products are authenticated by a third party, and in addition, they are labelled with the ‘Handloom Mark’ that further establishes their authenticity.
• TRADITIONAL BANDAR – APCO Traditional Bandar Sarees are brought to you by the local handloom weavers of Machilipatnam who weave these exquisite collections of sarees with the latest designs.
• WEAVE STYLE: The artisans use finely woven cotton to produce soft and durable sarees in 80s count. The soft fabric woven exhibits a rich contrast border while the pallu displays attractive floral work woven with gold zari.
• HANDLOOM AUTHENTICATED – APCO offers authentic Handlooms from the far corners of Andhra Pradesh. All products are handmade by the traditional weaving families of the state. These products showcase the ‘Handloom mark’ introduced by The Ministry of Textile, Government of India and it legitimises the authenticity of the handlooms.
• PURE COTTON SAREE – The cotton Bandar saree is made from super fine cotton to provide you with the best and genuine fabric. Made with the best cotton available in the country, it portrays elegance and sophistication when draped.
• PERFECT FOR ANY CASUAL OCCASION – These handloom sarees can be worn for any casual events or as daily wear. An impeccable gift option, these Handloom sarees can be gifted to your loved ones for any festive occasion like Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Diwali, Christmas etc.
• APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) is a cooperative of traditional handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Under the control of Department of Handlooms and Textiles of Government of Andhra Pradesh, APCO sources fine sarees from the handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.