APCO(The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) brings you an orange colour, highly durable Dharamavaram saree. These sarees are made of pure mulberry silk with elaborate zari work and only motifs which are woven in an eco-friendly manner with hand are used .The semi-arid tropical climate and the quality of water contributes to the colour fast nature of the yarn enhancing the grandeur of the saree.
APCO is a government organisation and is the apex handloom society for Andhra Pradesh. We procure genuine Handloom Products directly from Handloom weavers to uplift the handloom industry. Our USP is that we deliver what we promise. Our products are audited by a third party, which further reinforces their authenticity. APCO products are labelled with Handloom Mark which authenticates that the products were prepared on a handloom
• Dharmavaram – APCO Traditional Sarees are brought to you by the local handloom weavers of Dharmavaram who weave these exquisite collections of sarees with the latest designs.
• WEAVE STYLE: These sarees are made of pure mulberry silk in with elaborate zari work and only motifs which are woven in an eco-friendly manner with hand are used
• HANDLOOM/SILK MARK AUTHENTICATED – APCO offers authentic Handlooms from the far corners of Andhra Pradesh. All our products are handmade by the traditional weaving families of the state. These products showcase the ‘Handloom mark’ introduced by The Ministry of Textile, Government of India that legitimises the authenticity of the handlooms.
• SILK SAREE – These silk sarees are woven with the best quality silk threads found in the country which makes them very durable
• PERFECT FOR WEDDINGS– These handloom sarees can be worn for marriages or parties. An impeccable gift option, these Handloom sarees can be gifted to your loved ones for any festive occasion like Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Diwali, Christmas etc.
• APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) is a cooperative of traditional handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Under the control of Department of Handlooms and Textiles of Government of Andhra Pradesh, APCO sources