APCO(The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) brings you a green colour, comfortable Mangalgiri saree. The Mangalgiri sarees have no embellishments on its main body. It has a zari or golden thread work embellished Nizam border and pallu. These geometrical and simple designs are inspired by the tribal designs. The beauty of these sarees lies in their simplicity.
APCO is a government organisation and is the apex handloom society for Andhra Pradesh. We procure genuine Handloom Products directly from Handloom weavers to uplift the handloom industry. Our USP is that we deliver what we promise. Our products are audited by a third party, which further reinforces their authenticity. APCO products are labelled with Handloom Mark which authenticates that the products were prepared on a handloom
• Mangalgiri – APCO Traditional Sarees are brought to you by the local handloom weavers of Mangalgiri who weave these exquisite collections of sarees with the latest colours and designs.
• WEAVE STYLE: These sarees are woven from cotton and has the most characteristic features like zari on the border and no woven design or simple designs on the body
• HANDLOOM AUTHENTICATED – APCO offers authentic Handlooms from the far corners of Andhra Pradesh. All our products are handmade by the traditional weaving families of the state. These products showcase the ‘Handloom mark’ introduced by The Ministry of Textile, Government of India that legitimises the authenticity of the handlooms.
• COTTON SAREE – These cotton sarees are woven with the best quality cotton yarns found in the country which makes them very comfortable and durable
• PERFECT FOR FORMAL/CASUAL WEAR– These handloom sarees can be worn as a formal as well as casual wear. An impeccable gift option, these Handloom sarees can be gifted to your loved ones for any festive occasion like Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Diwali, Christmas etc.
• APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) is a cooperative of traditional handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Under the control of Department of Handlooms and Textiles of Government of Andhra Pradesh, APCO sources fine sarees from the handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.