APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) brings you a grey Rajahmundry saree with rich gold zari work. These sarees are made by the handloom weavers hailing from the East Godavari district of Bandarulanka. Its beauty lies in the simple designs that the Rajahmundry sarees are known to display. Woven using fine cotton in 80s count, these sarees are soft and durable and especially suited for casual events.
APCO is a government organisation and is the apex handloom society for Andhra Pradesh. The APCO enterprise provides assistance to the handloom weavers of the state – a vital cottage industry that has deep-rooted cultural heritage. The organisation aims to provide a level playing field to the weavers and enables them to become empowered and self-sufficient.
All products are authenticated by a third party, and in addition, they are labelled with the ‘Handloom Mark’ that further establishes their authenticity.
• TRADITIONAL RAJAHMUNDRY (BANDARULANKA) – APCO Traditional Rajahmundry Sarees are brought to you by the local handloom weavers of Bandarulanka who weave these exquisite collections of Rajahmundry sarees with the latest designs.
• WEAVE STYLE: The artisans use fine cotton to produce soft and durable sarees in 80s count. The soft fabric woven exhibits a thick green and gold zari border while the pallu displays a rich gold brocade with blue motifs.
• HANDLOOM AUTHENTICATED – APCO offers authentic Handlooms from the far corners of Andhra Pradesh. All products are handmade by the traditional weaving families of the state. These products showcase the ‘Handloom mark’ introduced by The Ministry of Textile, Government of India and it legitimises the authenticity of the handlooms.
• PURE COTTON SAREE – The cotton Rajahmundry saree is made from fine cotton to provide you with the best and genuine fabric. Made with the best cotton available in the country, it portrays elegance and sophistication when draped.
• PERFECT FOR ANY FESTIVE OCCASION– These handloom sarees can be worn for any social gathering or formal events. An impeccable gift option, these Handloom sarees can be gifted to your loved ones for any festive occasion like Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Diwali, Christmas etc.
• APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) is a cooperative of traditional handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Under the control of Department of Handlooms and Textiles of Government of Andhra Pradesh, APCO sources fine sarees from the handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.