APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) brings you an orange colour, fancy Chirala saree. Chirala (Ksheerapuri) the name itself denotes the special variety of sarees which are known for softness and durability. These sarees are famous for rich pallu and zari border. The designs of these handloom fancy sarees reflect the tastes of present generation, Chirala weavers create designs by using the Jaquard technique in weaving.
APCO is a government organisation and is the apex handloom society for Andhra Pradesh. We procure genuine Handloom Products directly from Handloom weavers to uplift the handloom industry. Our USP is that we deliver what we promise. Our products are audited by a third party, which further reinforces their authenticity. APCO products are labelled with Handloom Mark which authenticates that the products were prepared on a handloom. We wish you a comfortable and satisfactory experience with our products
• Chirala – APCO Traditional Sarees are brought to you by the local handloom weavers of Chirala in Andhra Pradesh who weave these exquisite collections of sarees with the latest designs.
• WEAVE STYLE. The Jaquard weave technique used to create Chirala sarees uses finely woven yarn to create the wonderful blend of traditional yet stylist look
• HANDLOOM MARK AUTHENTICATED – APCO offers authentic Handlooms from the far corners of Andhra Pradesh. All our products are handmade by the traditional weaving families of the state. These products showcase the ‘Handloom mark’ introduced by The Ministry of Textile, Government of India that legitimises the authenticity of the handlooms.
• SICO SAREE – These SICO sarees are woven with the best quality silk and cotton threads found in the country which makes them very durable
• PERFECT FOR ANY FUNCTION/SOCIAL GATHERINGS– These handloom sarees can be worn for any social gathering or parties. An impeccable gift option, these Handloom sarees can be gifted to your loved ones for any festive occasion like Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Diwali, Christmas etc.
• APCO (The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Ltd) is a cooperative of traditional handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Under the control of Department of Handlooms and Textiles of Government of Andhra Pradesh, APCO sources fine sarees from the handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.